• Thickness of door: 5 mm.
• Thickness of body: 2 mm.
• Motorized digital electronic combination
lock controlled by a high performing
• Blue backlit keyboard lights up when any key
• Guest code programmable from 4 to 6 digits.
• All functions are marked by high contrast
6-digit LED blue display.
• Possibility to program a master code for use
by Hotel Management.
• Override key for emergency opening (identical
for all safes of the same Hotel).
• Audit trail of last 100 events visible on
display (opening / closings).
• Powered by 4 x 1,5V alkaline batteries
• Internal carpet provided.
• Base fixing holes (4).
• Screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
• Black colour powder coated finishing.
• C.E.U.70: portable electronic device used
for all safes of the same hotel, with double
changeable codes, in order to use the
emergency electronic opening function.
• AT 100: audit trail reporting of the last 100
events with date and time. Reports can be
printed by means of a supplied software.